OFFICIAL RULES of the MANCELONA BUCK POLE
- $5 entry fee to hang deer
- Deer must be completely field dressed
- Deer must be shot November 15 or 16
- Hunter must furnish general area, time and who shot it
- Points must be 1/2" or longer to be counted
- Spread shall be measured by the widest outside dimension of the rack
- One prize per deer with exception of the first deer hung and Lucky Hunter Drawing
- Hunter prizes will be awarded prior to the raffle drawing, at 7:00 p.m. on November 16.
- No deer to be removed until all prizes are awarded.
- Lucky Hunter Drawing will be for all deer hanging by 6:30 p.m. on November 16. All fees received will be used for the drawing. A guaranteed minimum prize for the Lucky Hunter is $200. Every hunter that hangs a deer is eligible to win this prize no matter what size the deer is
- Deer must be hanging by 6:30 p.m. on November 16 to be eligible for any prize, with exception of first deer hung. Weather conditions permitting.
- Each entry will receive a picture of hunter with his/her deer
- Should temperature rise above 50 degrees, the deer must hang for a minimum of four hours in order to be eligible for any judged prize or the Lucky Hunter Drawing
- Should the weather conditions require removal of deer, the hunter must still be present at 7:00 p.m. on November 16 in order to receive any prizes.
- All hunters must be present at 7:00 p.m. on November 16 in order to receive any prize.
- Final decision of awarding of prizes for deer will be at the discretion of the Mancelona Buck Pole Committee.
> return to Buck Pole Main Page