P O Box 558
Mancelona, MI 49659
Phone: (231) 587.5500
The key mission of the Mancelona Regional Chamber of Commerce is to support businesses within the community, attract new business, and promote the region's unique resources to our many visitors and guests throughout the year.
Chamber meeetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 5:00 p.m. via Zoom. Please call the Chamber to confirm a meeting if you are planning to attend, as meetings are sometimes rescheduled. A zoom invitation can be sent upon request. In-person meetings are held on occasion at Mancelona Township Offices.
Are you the recipient of Mancelona "Chamber Bucks?" Chamber Bucks are gift certificates (typically valued at $25 each) issued by the Mancelona Chamber of Commerce, and presented at various local events. Chamber Bucks are redeemable at Mancelona Chamber member locations only. If you are the receipient of Chamber Bucks and would like to confirm where your bucks may be redeemed, please call the Chamber of Commerce office at 231-587-5500 for assistance. *NOTE* Certificates are redeemable only at member locations, however, not all members participate in the Chamber Bucks program. MEMBERS: If a customer is redeeming a chamber buck at your business, please accept it toward their payment of products or services. The Chamber will reimburse you full face value. This is part of your membership benefit. Call the Chamber office with questions.
Memberships of the Mancelona Chamber are for a period of one (Calendar) year. Memberships begin on January 1 and expire December 31. You may join at any time during the year, however, the expiration date will still be December 31. Membership dues are only $100 per calendar year. To have a business display ad rotate on the home page of the website, please add $15 and pay $115.
JOINING THE CHAMBER - MEMBERSHIP FORM
Please click here to view and print a membership profile form. Key in the information on the form using your computer, then print and send with your dues to the address on the form.
View the Mancelona Chamber of Commerce By-Laws Here
- Receive a copy of the montly "Chamber Chatter" newsletter by mail
- Voting. Members may vote (one person per membership) in annual election of Board Members.
- Complimentary listing in the on-line membership directory on website
- Opportunity to purchase a Business Card ad on the "Virtual Business Card" directory on the website for a very affordable fee (offered to our members only)
- Complimentary notary services
- Referrals (we refer business to our members only)
- Participation in the Chamber Bucks Program The Chamber awards hundreds of "bucks" annually as prizes in various events. The "bucks" are redeemable at Mancelona Chamber member locations only. If your business receives "bucks" as a payment for products or services, simply call the Chamber office for full reimbursement. Chamber Bucks are available in various denominations. Accept them as payment from your customers, and the Chamber will reimburse you full face value of the bucks you received.
- Free advertising in the Chamber E-newsletter. Have an announcement, or want to take advantage of free advertising opportunities? Provide the Chamber with copy, and we will include in our monthly newsletter. The content is also shared on the chamber's website and social media page.
- Website Link. The Chamber of Commerce will provide a link from our site to yours.
The statistics reports prove that visitors to our site return time after time for travel and weather information. Whether it be for deer hunting photos and reports, snowmobile conditions, weather forecasts or when the morel mushrooms are popping up, visitors have come to rely on the Mancelona Chamber website for up-to-date reports. We are proud to have a friendly, easy to navigate website filled with photos and hunting/fishing/snowmobiling stories from our visitors.
Your Chamber is here to work for you! Become a part of our growing Chamber, and see why our members eagerly renew their membership each year.
PRESIDENT - Kathleen Kitchen (expires 2/1/2024)
VICE PRESIDENT - Austin Spires (expires 2/1/2024)
SECRETARY/TREASURER - Shelly Meeder (expires 2/1/2024)
TRUSTEE - Lissa Sizen (expires 2/1/2024)
TRUSTEE - Diane Maier (expires 2/1/2024)
TRUSTEE - Tim Moore (expires 2/1/2025)
TRUSTEE - Tim Minch (expires 2/1/2025)
Director - Joanie Moore
In Memory of Vice President Bernie Blackmore & Trustee Jack McKaig